Thanks for your interest in guest posting at Bookmarks, Tips, Reviews. We are open to guest posts and here is the deal.
Guest posting has turned to be the best way to get traffic and backlinks for free. In addition to getting dofollow backlinks and free exposure when guest posting for us, you can also make money. Just include your Adsense code with your submission and you will be getting 100% of the Adsense revenue your pages make.
1. Mostly reviews but you can also submit list articles, provided they are lists of separate reviews (i.e. 10 Best WordPress Plugins, where each point reviews in brief a separate WordPress plugin).
2. The post should be relevant to the topics of the blog – check the categories of the site and make sure your post fits into one of them.
3. Each post must be 500-1,000 words long.
4. You must own the copyrights for the post, don’t “borrow” articles from other sites.
5. Don’t submit purely promotional reviews with no facts to substantiate your claims – i.e. if a site, product, or service is good, tell us why this is so.
6. Keep the facts straight, no false claims, be it positive or negative.
7. Submit only unique content you haven’t posted elsewhere and will not post in the future on other sites, including your own site.
8. Check your spelling and grammar before you submit. We don’t expect only Hemingways to contact us but please make sure your post is written in proper English without spelling and grammar mistakes.
9. Keep it clean – don’t write about and/or link to gambling, porn, hacking, replicas, get rich quick schemes, hate and defamation sites, etc.
10. Include up to 3 links in the body of the article and 2 in the byline.
11. You can post affiliate links but they should not be to products deemed inappropriate.
12. Include images, if you want to, but make sure they are free to use and credits are included.
Contact the webmaster at admin [at] bookmarks-tips-reviews [.] com.
In order to speed the process and not to waste each other’s time, you might want to first contact the webmaster with the topic of the post and if we approve the topic, you can send the complete article at the email address above.
We know how tough it can be to wait for a response if your post will be published or not. This is why we try really hard to review posts within 24-48 hours of submission but sometimes it can take up to a week to review a post. When we approve/reject a post, we always inform the author. Therefore, please, give us a week (at most) and if you don’t hear from us in the meantime, first check your Spam folder and then feel free to contact us about the fate of your guest post.